Blachford manufactures and sells fire resistant hydraulic fluids which are used in situations where there is a high risk of ignition, usually from hot metal. These fluids are 100% active, biodegradable synthetic organic esters which are sold under the registered trademark of Quaker Quintolubric®. Since it is biodegradable, Quintolubric® hydraulic fluids are highly effective for green applications.
Quaker Quintolubric® 888 Series products are compatible with all hydraulic systems designed for mineral oil based fluids and are approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation as a less hazardous fluid.
Additional advantages include:
- Minimized risk of a fire resulting from fluid escaping a hydraulic system
- Prolonged life of hydraulic systems and their parts
- Optimized hydraulic system performance
- Extended maintenance intervals and lower required manpower
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Lower maintenance costs and downtimes
- Reduced overall consumption and waste
- Converting the work areas to a more environmentally-friendly place
Water Glycol Hydraulic Fluids
Quaker Quintolubric® 702-46 RD is a premium water-glycol fire resistant fluid formulated to meet the demand of today’s hydraulic equipment. It is designed to provide optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire resistant fluids are required. The fluid contains an adequate amount of water to prevent ignition that could occur in hydraulic systems operating under high pressure through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high temperature source. This fluid includes additives that provide lubricity, corrosion protection, and the overall performance demanded by today’s high performance hydraulic systems.
To learn more about our Q® 702 and 888 series, visit Quaker Quintolubric®.